Water is the universal solvent, and it has the capability of
dissolving just about anything.
Because of this unique property, water can easily
become contaminated. Serious contaminates
such as Lead and E. Coli Bacteria may be
toxins affecting your family’s health. Listed
below are the four major testing categories that
we can examine when doing a water test.
1. Standard Test includes Microbiology and Inorganic.
- Inorganic—Minerals and physical properties
Organic—Petroleum products, gasoline, fuel oil,
- Microbiology—Coliform and other bacteria
Radiology—Radon gas Test Options
2. Comprehensive Test includes all four testing categories: inorganic,
organic, microbiology, and radon.
The comprehensive test is good way to start. It is a powerful tool in
detecting contaminants commonly found in surface and deep well waters.
3. If you are suspicious of pesticides or herbicides, the Comprehensive
Plus Pesticides test is recommended.
We can also test for individual items such as Lead in Water.